Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Save. Me.

Today, it is me versus...



and
Because, you know, the cupcakes are left over from Sam's birthday. And the chocolates were from my wonderful husband for Valentine's Day. The chocolates were accompanied by his trademark tulip bouquet, and a bonus dozen roses. Since the flowers won't add extra weight to my hips and ass, they're not on my radar right now. They're just sitting on the table looking pretty.

The big problem today is accountability. Jeff is on duty until tomorrow morning. The kids are all at school until later this afternoon. This leaves me alone with said cupcakes and chocolates. Well, Bobby is here, but really no help in resisting temptation. He only holds me accountable for providing sippy cups of milk and a "nana" when he asks for it. Period.

It's now 10:12 am, and over the next 12 hours, I need to keep myself from dipping into the chocolates. If I can hold off for five hours, I can pawn the cupcakes off on the kids.

Wish me luck.




1 comment:

Lindy said...

We're going to need photo-documentation tomorrow that the kids ate the cupcakes! :)