Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catching up with Depeche Mode

Actually, I'm just catching up with myself. Catching Up with Depeche Mode was the title of the band's November 1985 release, made available only in North America.

And that was your 80s Trivia Minute for today.

Seriously, where has the time gone? Once the whirlwind of activities begin, there's just no stopping until... well, until I absolutely feel like a slacker and make myself quit procrastinating. But a lot has happened since last Friday. For instance, baseball season has officially begun.

See? There's Jack pitching...

... to Charlie.

I will see this happen about 715 times before the middle of July.

If their team performs as well as last years' did, it should be a great season. Last summer, the boys had a terrific team -- too bad they had a bit of tough luck in the final tournament. On the bright side, both Jack and Charlie were chosen for their league's All-Star team. What a proud Baseball Mama I was! That, alone, totally made up for every inning we sat through in the sweltering heat and humidity.






1 comment:

Lindy said...

Does Charlie always catch for Jack?