- I enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes -- made by my wonderful husband -- with him and the kids.
- We went to church and heard a really great message about being a mom.
- We returned home and worked on a few projects (that I wanted to do, as opposed to having to do) with Jeff.
- I went for a much-needed run with Bobby in the stroller.
- We picked out flowers for the pots on the front porch.
- I was treated to grilled steaks for dinner, as well as having the company of Jenny, James, Ethan and Chloe.
- Jeff made ice cream sundaes for dessert. Yes, even a cherry on top.
- I got to speak with my mom and wish her a Happy Mother's Day.
- I took time to acknowledge and appreciate the honor I have to be a mom to Tyler, Kate, Jack, Charlie, Sam and Bobby.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Mother's Day Retrospective
Mother's Day was delightful because...